- 8 months ago
- 0 comments
Webcasting across the country – wherever our clients need us
ICV deployed multiple Live Webcasting video players and streaming webcasting portals for clients in California, and Pennsylvania this week.
No staff, no IT hassles, we do it all.
Our other webcasting crews deployed to San Jose nearby our Pleasanton Studio for 2 webcasts; Fireeye, and Marketo. Townhall Webcasts and Quarterly Update Webcasts for both. Another live webcasting crew flew to Pennsylvania for a webcast with Cotiviti.
We have full time web developers, engineers, technicians and video production personnel on the West Coast as well as the South and in Washington DC. If needed we have a full green Screen 2500 video studio where we also can webcast from.
- Where do i get the video production gear and crew for a webcast?
- Wrangling with IT to get a video player that works on all devices.
- IT again.. They can’t build a website for the events?
- Finding a way to control access and manage user registration.
- How will I manage the video production and webcasting crew?
- Fighting for budget because the webcast cost is not clear upfront.
- Where to host the archived, on-demand webcast presentations?
- Crossing fingers hoping the entire webcast goes smoothly.
ICV Live Webcasting